e lottery sndicate
Everyone thinks of winning a life changing amount of money playing the lottery but with low odds, it still remains a dream for many. But if you can show them a smarter way to play, which will increase their odds of winning substantially, then you are truly onto a winning business formula. With massive exposure, and now the enormous Spanish Superdraws joining the fold, there truly has never been a better time to start your very own online e-lottery business. It?s a known fact that syndicates offer a greater chance of sharing money from a lottery. Camelot,operators of the UK National Lottery, say 1 in 4 jackpots are won by syndicates, so they are the most effective way of winning the Lotto. Syndicates are not a new concept, but as we?ve said they certainly do enhance your chances of winning.So, it was on this premise that in early 2002 Len Fitzgerald and Tom Brodie launched a potential
Multi-Win Syndicate System, initially for the UK Lotto, and later for the Euro Millions, offering Players, using their inspired system an increased advantage over playing the normal way. So why would a lottery player want to play the e-lottery way?
1. Their syndicate is guaranteed to match at least one number in every UK Lotto draw, and BOTH
"Lucky Star" numbers in every EuroMillions draw. This means their syndicate is 7 times more
likely to win the UK Lotto jackpot than as an individual playing on their own, and 36 times more
likely to win the EuroMillions jackpot!
2. They get a share of 44 entries of each UK Lotto draw (that's 88 lines per week) or 36 entries
into each EuroMillions draw every week.
3. Their syndicate can win on multiple lines, so they get a share of more than one prize.
4. It's a completely MANAGED syndicate, so their numbers are automatically entered into every
draw, so no queuing at the newsagents or forgetting to check their numbers. No forgetting to
buy their ticket. or even worse, losing it!
5. We are one of the LEADING online lottery brands, and a respected member of the Lotteries Council of Great Britain.
What is e-lottery http://www.v-w-d.com/198150JM